Friday, January 28, 2022

Latest football news on the morning of January 29: Ibrahimovic believes that Liverpool is on the verge of winning the C1 Cup.

In a recent interview, veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was surprised when he was full of praise for Liverpool defender Ibrahima Konate.

Ibrahimovic assesses Liverpool to be on the verge of winning the Champions League

In a recent interview, veteran striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was surprised when he was full of praise for Liverpool defender Ibrahima Konate: "I asked to change shirts with Liverpool defender Konate. He won all the duels with me whether in the air or on the ground. I told him he would be a great defender in the future." Even the old Swedish general said that with the pair of Konate - Van Dijk, Liverpool will be the team to win the Champions League this year.


Scholes commented that MU lacks a competent head coach

"One thing I always think about the 2008 Champions League final, may be right or wrong is when you compare the two managers. I don't know why but I just looked at Avram Grant and thought about how he can hit the ball. beat Sir Alex Ferguson?" - that was revealed by former midfielder Paul Scholes. According to the legend of MU, at this time, the "Red Devils" lack a reputable coach for the whole team to rely on.

Barca signed 2 super contracts

Some leaked details regarding Barcelona's sponsorship deal suggest that the deal could be worth as much as 340 million euros over five years. Spotify is about to replace Rakuten as the main sponsor and appear on the front of the shirt. In addition to this deal, Barca is also likely to come to a final agreement with the cryptocurrency company Polkadot.

Hudson-Odoi is not afraid to play at full-back

Through the Chelsea homepage, Callum Hudson-Odoi shared about his experience taking on an uncharacteristic role as a full-back: "Full-back is a different and more difficult position, so I definitely prefer an attacking position. than. However, I am ready to meet all tactical requirements of the head coach and will always strive to fulfill the assigned tasks to the best of my ability."

Rooney turned down Everton

Sharing in a recent interview, Rooney revealed that he was facing the opportunity to work in the Premier League, but the former MU player is still cherishing many plans with Derby County: "Everton has approached the great man. my agent and offered me a job interview But I turned it down I believe I am qualified to lead a team at EPL and am 100% ready for it But I have a job at Derby, this is important to me.”

See more: https://btsportlivestream-com.blogspot.com/2022/01/football-transfer-january-24-mu-signed.html

AMZFutbol Live Stream Soccer Online

AMZFutbol offers live stream soccer for EPL, UCL, WC, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, etc. Join AMZFootball today: https://amzfutbol.com/ 18...